Thursday, June 1, 2017

Ramadhan Diaries: Blissful Nostalgia

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

1.01 am
7 Ramadhan 1438H
Balakong

Yesterday marked the beginning of June - the month I was born in, my favourite Masihi month. Both June and Ramadhan coincide with each other this year, making it truly a special blessing for me (even if everybody thinks its not much of a big deal oho).

Yesterday was the day Allah gave me the opportunity to become a muwajih, it being my 2nd time after giving SU about two years ago. This time however, I am able to drive myself to the venue and how beautiful it is that Allah planned it to be at Masjid Putra - tempat jatuh bangun, menangis sendu, ketawa ria, bergolek tidur seorang Sabreena. The first time I came to Masjid Putra was in 2012 after a talk at the Prime Minister's Department not far away from the pink mosque. Who would've known that after that initial step I took with my PKTR-mates would transform the masjid from being just a one-stop masjid for praying Zuhr to a masjid I would frequent for the next 2 years of my pre-U studies. Coming back sparks back a cascade of memories, driving there on my own (even driving itself) became a huge milestone for me, and going through all these stints of throwbacks was both a test of iman and a source of gratefulness.

"Dan (ingatlah) ketika Tuhanmu memaklumkan, 'Sesungguhnya jika kamu bersyukur, nescaya Aku akan menambah (nikmat) kepadamu, tetapi jika kamu mengingkari (nikmatKu), maka pasti azabKu sangat berat."
(Surah Ibrahim, 14:7)




"Akak, you need to stop being a crybaby tau."

"*laughs* Okay, okay. Doakan akak ye. Akak ni memang suka berdrama, lol."

...

Jazakunallahu khayr adik-adik, kerana menjadi ladang pahala untuk akak beramal kepada Allah. Moga kita terus diikat dengan jalan iman, jalan dakwah dan tarbiyah.

*senyum*

No comments:

Post a Comment