Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Ramadhan Diaries: My Miracle

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

2.22pm
25 Ramadhan 1438H
Balakong

Phewww~ Just wrote my first 'intellectual' blogpost after so long ranting about my personal turmoil. Haha. Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal wa ala kulli ni'mah. Surely enough many things have happened in the 25 days of Ramadhan and the nearly one month of being here in Malaysia. It's been a month as well since I've left my clinical notes and I really do have to get back to them ASAP (God knows when that's gonna be huhu).

Nevertheless, alhamdulillah I am finally back to my old spirit, ready to get back on the pace of going through life accordingly. For the span of two months, I must say that I have been lacking so much in spiritual and emotional strength that had menzalimi not only my tarbiyyah, but those of my adik-adik.

Credits

Sad, me is sad.

What to do, damage is done. It's time to get back on track and continue doing what needs to be done. And to me, having back at least this small push is a miracle, because back then I thought that the only way to find peace is by death as memories embedded were too difficult to erase. Moving on, is my small miracle that I am so grateful for. Really, very.

*smiles*

Allah has eased this ordeal for me at least a bit, alhamdulillah. And with that, I would want to use whatever miracle that He has given me to do my purpose of life - a'bid dan khalifah. Jazakumullah khayran katheera everyone for the support, prayers and kind words. Without your help and Allah's will, I might still be sulking ever so terribly till today. Barakallahu feek.

If someone is going to change the world, they need to start it with themselves. And today, I'm starting that change with me.

Bismillahi tawakkal tu 'alaAllah.

There can be miracles
When you believe
Though hope frail
It's hard to kill
Who knows what miracles
You can achieve
When you believe
That's how you will
When you, when you believe
-When You Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment