Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Ramadhan Diaries: Healing

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

1.32am
19 Ramadhan 1438H
Balakong

"To make a distant heart and body reconnect again, an accumulation of experiences through using your body is most effective. As a cornerstone of becoming human, it becomes a blanket that warms the heart. 'True feelings' are roots that will definitely connect you to your 'self'."
-Cassandra

"I can't say things like 'The world is beautiful'. However, there may still be something in this world that can make me think 'It is' from the bottom of my heart."
-Livius


This world, is only but a mere game. A phase that will soon end, as much as how my 20 years of life has just passed me, death will soon come and I will fade away leaving nothing but shards of memories I don't know will remain or not. But Allah made this world for me to be happy, for me to use it so that I can reach contentment and learn to be grateful even for the small grain of rice I eat everyday.

It's weird how the world breaks you, yet at the same time, when you look at it deeply, it's the same thorns that became a potent remedy for the pain. 

Living is not so bad after all. And dying isn't either.

It's just a matter of perspective, and it's a matter of being grateful servants.

Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal.

No comments:

Post a Comment