Friday, August 25, 2017

You Prove It By Actions, Not Merely Words

It's burdening
If you don't do it for the sake of Allah
It's going to be tough and hard and tiring
If we just place our strength as the benchmark for our efforts

But it'll be embarassing
If we just spout out an endless stream of words
Yet fail to uphold it with our actions

We'll make ourselves the laughing stock of all mankind
And bring shame to the dai'es around the world

Sometimes I don't even feel like I am worthy to be called an akhwat
When all I do is continuously humiliate myself in front of my Lord and His creation

But as the saying goes,
"Malukan diri depan Allah, menghina diri hanya dibenarkan apabila berhadapan dengan Dia,"
I guess it's enough already
Ranting and complaining
Brutally murdering my self-esteem
And making myself look so petty

Enough should be enough
And happiness, sadness or worth should only be directed to Allah 
Kerana kemuliaan itu datang dari Dia
So why go somewhere else to attain that?

Words can only mean so much
But what we do proves what our principles are







P.S: Leaving the public writing arena utk mantapkan tazkiyatunnafs and keikhlasan. Mohon doa kalian semua :)

No comments:

Post a Comment