Wednesday, August 2, 2017

A Recitation

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

This is a recitation of the poem I wrote in March 2014. I'm not really good at reciting, but after 3 years since this piece was created, I only found truth in the words my former self penned down.

Why the recitation?
Well, for our jaulah last weekend we had to recite a personal poem describing how we felt about tarbiyah. I wasn't able to create anything new, so I searched through my time-capsule and found this post written. Never really knowing that this definitely portrayed my thoughts and feelings so well. And since Kak Hira is asking me to give a recording of my recitation, I figured that I might as well share it will all of you out there.

Here goes.


1 comment:

  1. Allahu T.T
    May we will meet again in His Jannah :')

    inloved with this poem. full of emotions <3

    ReplyDelete