Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Leaving

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

12.17am
17 Zulqaedah 1438H
Klebang

I'm leaving Klebang in another 9 hours and because of that I'm sleeping with Tokpuan and Tokyah for the last time before I end my summer holidays. For the past 4 days being in Malacca, there has been so many tales tht I would actually like to share. From serabut fikir pasal tarbiyah UKE till family matters and personal struggles, there really is so much bottled thoughts and emotions lingering around me that eventually they would face either one of the two fates - fading or being expressed.

I'm leaving Tokpuan and Tokyah tomorrow, just the two of them in this spacious house with empty rooms. This might be unnecesary worry, but I wonder if I'll get to see them again after this summer. Sounds melancholic, but day after day as I watch them age, the inevitable draws closer and closer. 

Protect them Ya Rabb
They're one of my most precious

:'

Seorang rijal harus sentiasa bersedia
And leaving family is a huge part of that jihad

Gonna be missing my backbones here in Malaysia
Thus, to commemorate my another-12-days-before-departure I'll promise to at least write up a summary of this summer break (haha)
May Allah give me the strength, time and drive to complete tht final piece before I leave to Ireland inshaAllah!

No comments:

Post a Comment