Monday, July 10, 2017

I love the rain
Especially the ones in Malaysia
It's very calming,
and nostalgic

Those who know me really, really well
Would know how much I like it when it rains
Masa mustajab doa
Masa bila semua idea utk menulis keluar mencurah-curah
The best time to reminisce and count your blessings

I believe Allah has always placed the right people at the right time
To be around me, and to love me for who I am
And even if it's hard to accept (yet)
I believe, Allah also has taken the right people away at the right time
To be away from me, and to teach me lessons I'll never forget
It doesn't mean that they hate me
Nor do I need to hate them
And it doesn't mean that I don't love them
Nor do they not love me

The rain is heavy today in Cheras Jaya
Does it correspond to what I'm feeling now?
As it pours down harshly on the roof, does it know how much my heart is pouring to be mended?

やあ、雨
聞こえる?
[Belek page Quran yg kena baca utk ODOJ]
"Dan Dialah yg menurunkan hujan setelah mereka berputus asa dan menyebarkan rahmatNya. Dan Dialah Maha Pelindung, Maha Terpuji." (42:28)

*smiles*

あなたが私のことを聞いたように思える
ありがとう、雨
今日の私のリマインダーであるために

He never lets me drown in my sadness and insecurity
Tell me, how can I ever let go of a Maula like Him?

わたしは、あなたを愛しています
私の旅に一緒にいてください
Nee, Allah?

*smiles, teary eyed* 

No comments:

Post a Comment