Monday, June 1, 2015

Our Syahadah

I have a great friend. And she writes beautiful words. I might as well can say that she's as close to me as Hlovate is. Her words bring about a smile in my face indescribable every time I open her blog to see how life is for her.

To me, words are magical. They tell tales far too subtle for the eyes to observe and the mind to guess. Writing and reading are my favourite past time and once I get my hands on a good book and an incredible idea to write, nothing else would stop me from getting myself into those two - except maybe, a slight hint of procrastination.

*slight laugh*

This friend of mine talks about tarbiyyah like it means the life to her and as far as I am concern, that also is what Hlovate tries to display in his/her writings. And it should be. Shouldn't a life that rescued you from the depths of hellfire and puts you into the light after darkness be a life to cherish the most?

It's a remarkable feeling to view many of my friends slowly 'growing' up to be the rijals we all wanted to become once upon a time together; only before we were probably too scared to take the first step. And now, being miles away from home, I believe we have developed much courage to get into the game like Dania Dashrin after a year in Aberdeen.

To this girl who writes at unprecentedsoul.blogspot.com (check her out people!) and so many other friends of mine who write the most beautiful captions on Instagram and sharings on Facebook (even if it's copy paste), know that you have touched my heart and if Allah wills, I would want to be the witness for your syahadah.

Will you be mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment