Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Inqilab

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful

1.55am
10 Safar 1439H
Galway

Manhaj Inqilab al-Islam ni tajuk ucapan Maududi yg diberi di Universiti Aligarh, universiti yg berdekatan dgn Taj Mahal. Sangat best, tunggu kupasan di masa akan dtg inshaAllah.

For now, some reflection on bahan Inqilab and also on a personal resolution.

***

After three years of having at least 4 of us in an usrah, now comes the time when it’s just me, Ilyani and our murabbi sitting in a circle (a distorted one) for usrah, daurah, mabit, etc, etc. It’s not easy having to think, assess and come up with follow-up plans with just three brains but I guess Allah has prepared us enough to go through all this inshaAllah. There’s been so many things to juggle that it seems nearly impossible to get everything done as how we’d like it to be. But what is important, at least for me, is to just get it done.

I’m glad though for still being here even though it’s challenging day by day to keep everything in tabs - mutabaah, jaga adik, txt-call mutarabbi, study (oh lord study huhu), clinical activities - but with this big and important job I’m doing, it clearly helps me fight away all the ‘small’ things that really wouldn’t help in my development as a person, what more as a daie. 

Ujian datang utk membersihkan. And when we come out of tht mehnah, we will come out stronger and better.

It’s true.

And although it was undeniably painful, it was worth the ‘penyentalan’.

Perasaan pasca pengisian inqilab ni is to improve myself and improve my vision of the future I wish to see of my ummah. Dreams of creating a better tomorrow does not stop after I end my single-simpleton life. A dream tht’s linked by aqidah between two people, will continue to flourish as they’re united because fikrah yg sama akan menyatukan hati dua individu muslim membina baitul muslim ke arah mencapai ustaziatul alam.

There’s no more time to waste, dates for programs and exams are already in place, and soon, even life-changing dates will come into my calendar of life. 

Kalau sedih dengar pengisian inqilab through recording ustaz je, kenalah lepas ni besarkan istiab diri utk mampu tingkatkan tsaqafah and bina lg ramai murabbi ummah. Hubungan dgn Allah tu yg akan menjanjikan kemenangan Sabr, and tak perlu pun ramai org utk secure kemenangan agung. It’s not the numbers, it’s the depth of those being born from the tarbiyah tht you shape them with.

Penat weyh penat
But that’s just how life is
Alhamdulillah though
Because no matter what, my Lord is with me
Wahua ma’akum aina ma kuntum

And I know why I’m doing this
I clearly know why
It’s just to make you pleased with me Ya Rabb
So do grant all of us ease

*smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment