Friday, October 9, 2015

True capabilities

Salam alaikum. 

Been a while since I've written here. Ages probably, dust accumulating everywhere - if my blog was a solid object that has been stored at the end of the room. Currently am trying to lay out priorities, probabilities and methods of managing life. It's one of the easiest past time I have for it takes only my conscious brain to map out the many things I'm thinking of though it takes alot of glucose to be processed in order for sufficient energy allocation to the numerous parts of my brain.

Now this is a message I'm sending firstly to myself and to everyone living on earth secondly,

"You will never know how strong you can be unless you challenge yourself to the extreme."

Being cautious is good but moving away from our area of comfort allows us to explore the world and experience a multitude of strengths we never thought we have. The adventure in discovering our inner capabilities holds more than just personal satisfaction, it brings about an amazing spiritual journey back to Allah.

*senyum*

I am genuinely speaking from experience and again, have been test countless times by Allah about this stand I have. And I believe Allah will keep on testing me till my last breath because that is what this world is made for, a test for the believer. So that we'd anticipate the hereafter, a place so serene and tranquil it will definitely beat the scenery of hot air balloons in Cappadocia.

Fafirru ilallah. Fasabrun jameel. Fastabiqul khairat. Fatawakkal alallah.

Because with Allah, we really are capable of the impossible. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment