Sunday, October 11, 2015

Perkhabaran dari Jauh


If there's one thing that I'd like to say to them was how I miss them so much and how wonderful it would be to have them around, just present nearby.

If there's one thing that I'd like to say to her was how I miss her laughter and funny smile, her annoying nags and her careful wisdom. I'd pray for her well-being and comfort in that life; a life I am certain to be a part of sooner or later.

If there's one thing that I could convey was how lucky and blessed I am to be granted such wonderful educators - some being relatives near and far, some being total strangers that entered my heart and left a mark so deep it rendered impossible to ever be erased.

Being here so far away from home, puts alot of things into perspective. Being here so far away from comfort, allows me to not only progress but also grow with the surroundings never allowing it to dampen the fire burning to reach mardhatillah. 

Ya Rabb, I am truly blessed with the many gifts You have bestowed upon my weak self. I am far from perfection yet You continue to bless me, providing sustenance and ease throughout all that I had to endure.

If there was one thing I could do for the ummah, I would continue on this path and spread His love and kindness in the things I do. Aiming high to bring back our beuatiful Islam - Rasulullah's message of peace from Allah, to the entire world.

Doakan ye?

No comments:

Post a Comment