Monday, January 12, 2015

Going Down Memory Lane

As I helplessly tried to focus on some CVS revision, I browsed through my old blog and couldn't help but amaze myself of how astounding my change had been so far.

Ya Allah,
You truly are a Miracle Worker.

I know there are people out ther who have similar stories to mine - stories of change and transformation. One common thing from our stories in which I am definite of is that it was never full of roses. We learnt of change in our own distinctive way, each bringing us closer to our Creator, closer to the meaning of life. And I also found out that I've adored writing for so long I might as well keep on writing and see how it matures through time.

Because I know one day I'll be able to smile as I re-open back these pages and look back at my journey, whispering close to my heart,

"Ya Allah, it was all worth it."

No comments:

Post a Comment