Sunday, December 22, 2013

Muqaddimah

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

In the name of Allah, The Most Compassionate, The Most Merciful
We praise The Almighty and seek His Forgiveness
We seek refuge in Allah
From the evils of ourselves and the mischief of our deeds
Whomsoever Allah guides cannot be misguided
And whomsoever Allah misguides cannot be guided
Peace and blessings be upon the final messenger
His family and his noble companions

Ameen.

Alhamdulillah, this blog is written as a reminder
To myself especially and if possible to you fellow readers as well
This blog surfaced because of the calling I had after reading a book, written by a syabab, a brother by religion which had awaken me from my deep slumber
Thank you akhi, may Allah provide you with sustenance so that your words can continue to touch the hearts of others

With this, I shall begin my path and journey
Fresh, Anew
And InsyaAllah
With a far bigger meaning to 'life'

No comments:

Post a Comment