Friday, July 25, 2014

Ramadhan Diaries: To look back is to learn from mistakes

Assalamualaikum everyone,

Alhamdulillah, it's already coming to the end of Ramadhan and everyone is excited getting prepared for Eid. True enough this year's Ramadhan was the best I have had yet and it ending soon, scares me to death because the Shaytan will soon be released from their shackles - free to roam and influence us to do misdeeds.

Well, succumbing to the sadness of Ramadhan going away will not help me so instead let's all get our minds and body prepared for an 11-month battle before finally reuniting with Ramadhan again. Here, I'm suggesting a book because I find tht back when I used to have all the bad thoughts rolling in my brain and an abundance of free time, books became the friends tht Allah granted me to tame my Nafs.

The book entitled "Aku, Hamasah As-Syabab" takes into the readers a collection of short stories, poems and advices from a Muslim brother to his Muslim brothers and sisters about dreaming BIG and walking the steps to realising it. It's not a deep or informative book but it acts more of like a motivational one, igniting the flames of a Rijal to fight in the cause of Allah while highlighting aspects relatable to Syababs (youth) in a prospect I believe is distinctive of a Muslim. A light read but very close to heart, suitable for those who are on the go.

Click on the link and grab a copy. Imanshoppe provide worldwide postage so don't miss out on this book tht could prove to help us prepare for the harsh battle with Shaytan and our Nafs out soon (Biiznillah).

No comments:

Post a Comment