Tuesday, December 12, 2017

The Soft Clinician

I promise myself today that no matter what happened to me, I will attend my responsibilities at the hospital with a smile. Those here are already facing mountains of difficulties and heartaches. Besides the clinical aid I provide, I want to at least ease the worry and pain they have to face, even if it is breaking bad news.

And no matter what happens at the hospital I will come home with a smile to my husband and children. Hubs will know that I need help and I will know when he needs comfort. I will cry and break down when I need to but not in front of my kids. Mum will always be strong for you little ones, she will try everyday to be a good parent inshaAllah.

Most importantly, I will uphold the flag of Islam with DnT and no matter how futur I become, I will, by all means, grit my teeth and get through my problems menggunakan ni’mat yg paling besar Allah bagi as my tool to achieve success brilliantly.

I will work hard for the ummah. I will try my best everyday inshaAllah.

2:214
------------------
أَمْ حَسِبْتُمْ أَن تَدْخُلُوا الْجَنَّةَ وَلَمَّا يَأْتِكُم مَّثَلُ الَّذِينَ خَلَوْا مِن قَبْلِكُم ۖ مَّسَّتْهُمُ الْبَأْسَاءُ وَالضَّرَّاءُ وَزُلْزِلُوا حَتَّىٰ يَقُولَ الرَّسُولُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَعَهُ مَتَىٰ نَصْرُ اللَّهِ ۗ أَلَا إِنَّ نَصْرَ اللَّهِ قَرِيبٌ

Adakah patut kamu menyangka bahawa kamu akan masuk syurga, padahal belum sampai kepada kamu (ujian dan cubaan) seperti yang telah berlaku kepada orang-orang yang terdahulu daripada kamu? Mereka telah ditimpa kepapaan (kemusnahan hartabenda) dan serangan penyakit, serta digoncangkan (oleh ancaman bahaya musuh), sehingga berkatalah Rasul dan orang-orang yang beriman yang ada bersamanya: Bilakah (datangnya) pertolongan Allah?" Ketahuilah sesungguhnya pertolongan Allah itu dekat (asalkan kamu bersabar dan berpegang teguh kepada ugama Allah).

No comments:

Post a Comment