Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Future Hubs

As silly as this sound, I promised myself to be honest kan? So here goes..

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Alhamdulillah thumma alhamdulillah
I begin my speech with thanks to you for choosing me among the many women that could be your wife
I am full of flaws and I am not perfect in any way possible
I cannot guarantee you anything other than my willingness to try each and everyday of my life to be better, to love you and to care for you, for our family
I will be strong for Allah’s sake because I chose to come into this marriage with a zeal to build a long-lasting one
Filled with barakah, sakinah, mawaddah and rahmah

My CV might not be as great as yours
But my motivation, though it fluctuates, will always be due to my decision to be His loyal slave
And in that, I shall also be loyal to you

(More to come in the future when/if it becomes a reality)

*****

I am not, in any sense, wanting to return to the one that got away
I am, most definitely wanting to proceed with what Allah has planned for me
A plan I chose for myself, a plan I decided with His guidance

*smiles*

I am His first before anyone else
And I believe you are His too 

With that said future hubs,
Let’s be a great team. Be a good leader k?

With love and respect,
Your future wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment